Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mononucleosis More Condition_symptoms Incontinence How Can I Stop Pain When Flying Especially If I Had Mononucleosis?

How can I stop pain when flying especially if I had mononucleosis? - mononucleosis more condition_symptoms incontinence

2 years ago I had severe mononucleosis, where my lymph nodes in the neck is the size of tennis balls, small. My tonsils were very swollen. They put me on steroids and reduces swelling A LOT. I took steroids twice since then, and although she was 2 years old, my lymph nodes are swollen. They are not huge, but I look like I have a double chin. I'm not necessarily pain in them, but I feel discomfort and pressure. My doctor told me it may take up to 5 years.

But I always had pain when the aircraft landed since I was small, due to the large tonsils. My parents have planned a trip to Europe in August and I am glad to go. However, I went exploded on a train the other day and my ears under pressure. The pain was terrible. It became unbearable for one or two minutes, but I was good after a few hours. Well, if it so bad, in a train, I'm sure it will get worse in the plane. Should I my trip? I know that is rubber or other non-work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment