Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gay Wrestling Photos So Theres This Guy..?

So theres this guy..? - gay wrestling photos

and we were very close, as he kisses me all the time (lips, throat, etc.) and then I like what? Because if you kiss your best friend WTF?
And then he called me almost every night and talk for hours on the phone and find all the time. He took my phone and my underwear drawer, so I have basically the face again and be all over him. But then he has been arrested for various reasons (I was complaining the whole world with my best friend (male) file, was gay, and I was thinking it was my fault, but it's not. But everyone says I were friends with everyone else, because I knew how I felt about him, so I always found. However, it started to my best friend. Arnt see, therefore, as close as beforeof course, but we always talk. And I saw the harbor in 5 weeks, and I know I was just talking with him, so I have to call a total apology and told him he had to borrow his pimp costume for a costume party (HES actor) has lots of accessories, so now I have to dress and photograph people, because he said he wanted to see photos on Facebook. I must say that the revocation or go home to get on the stick, and of course see what happens?

0 comments:

Post a Comment